Merchbees Low Stock Alert was launched!
- The default timezone in scheduled alarms changed from UTC to Shopify Shop's timezone.
- Added a new live chat portal.
- Added Test alert feature. You can test your alert settings instantly.
- Users don't get any duplicate email alert for the same item until the stock level is above the threshold again.
- The threshold value can be changed on the low stock item page.
- Added duplicate alert feature. Existing alerts can be cloned to create new ones.
- Added PDF, CSV, Excel export options as well as printing and copying features to the low stock items page.
- Select all - Deselect All buttons are added for the advanced filtering section on alert creation pages.
- Added Low stock item viewer page for each alert so that users can check their items' status based on the alert rules.
- Added Generic low stock item page to see all variants. Users can set their global threshold value for this screen.
- Scheduled alerts are able to keep their history so that the system doesn't send the same items in the following days. This feature can be enabled while creating or editing the alert.
- Added custom email feature.
- Minor bug fixes
- SMTP settings are added. Alerts will have the ability to send from the customer's own email address via SMTP.
- Minor bug fixes
- SKU based filtering added to advanced filters section.
- Vendor information added to the CSV attachments
- Slack Integration
- Alert creation pages revised.
- The item list is visible on the alert creation screen now for a better UX.
- The monthly scheduled alert option is added.
- Setting different thresholds for different variants in an alert feature is added.
- Pure HTML option is added on the Custom Email.
- Sorting options added for low stock items list
- Creating alerts by bulk export/import with CSV feature is added.
- The maximum stock level (order up to level) field is added. Order quantity is calculated automatically by using this field.
- Column Visibility feature is added to choose the columns that you want to see.
Big Feature Added
- Forecasting feature added. While creating an alert, customers enter days of stock parameters, and minimum and maximum stock levels are calculated dynamically based on daily forecasting.
- Creating alerts by bulk export/import with Excel feature is added.
- Forecast & Stock Analysis report is launched.
- The forecating algorithm is updated. Now, it uses the product's in-stock / out-of-stock information.
- New metrics are added to reports; 14 Days Sales, 60 Days Sales, Sales%, Class, Barcode, Product Type, Cost, Price, Inventory Cost, Inventory Price, Status
- To see all columns on the Reports without clicking plus icon, scrolling feature is added.
- The row limit of exporting for sales and forecast reports is removed. Now, you can export the entire report to Excel.
- Incoming inventory quantity is also checked while doing low stock alert calculation.
- Minimum Stock Threshold, Maximum Stock Level and Replenishment Order columns are added to Low Stock Items page for the related alerts.