Our application has three main features;
- 1.Push down the out-of-stock products to the bottom of the collection.
- 2.Hide the out-of stock-products.
- 3.Unhide the back-in-stock products.
You can use all features, or you can use only one of them you need. Please follow the instructions below based on your preferences.
- 2.Choose a sort type from the Push Down Sort Type combo box and Save it. (This sort type is applied to your collections when you enabled them from the Push Down Collections page.)
- 4.If you want to sort all collections, you can enable all of them with only three clicks.
- 1.Click the check box that is on the top of the check box column.
- 2.Click the Enable X Selected Collections button.
- 3.Click the Yes button on the appearing information box.
If you want to sort some specific collections, you can select them by clicking the checkboxes for each of them.
5. If you want to set a different sort type for some collections, you can change their sort types by clicking the Gear icon on the Actions column.
- 2.Check the Hide all of my out of stock products option
- 3.Enter a day number to Days after hide field to specify when the out-of-stock products are hidden. When you enable the hiding option, current out-of-stock products are hidden after the days you set.
4. If you want to publish (unhide) the products automatically when they are in stock, check Publish items... option.
5. Click the Save button.